The Titan PRO Series Cornhole Boards are made with 10+ years of playing Cornhole and the highest quality Cornhole building experience. When you purchase these boards you can rest easy knowing that you will be playing on the best boards in the country and made in the USA!
- Made from solid 3/4" 3B Baltic Birch (The most premium plywood on the market)!
- Built to tournament grade specs 24" wide x 48" long, 3" off front and 12" in back for the perfect pitch.
- All components are precision cut on Professional CNC machine.
- Assembled with pocket hole construction and Titebond 2 wood glue for added strength.
- All wood edges have a soft roundover, which adds finished appearance and prolongs bag life.
- Hefty folding legs for maximum stability and vibration dampening.
- Underside cross brace to eliminate any extra bounce and vibrations.
- Built in handles for easy carrying
- Entire frame is specially routed into the top main board for extra strength, rigidity and bag bounce management!
- Graphics are directly UV printed onto the wood. No "old school" vinyl here!
- Tops and sides are sprayed with 3 coats of specially formulated gloss water based polyurethane.
- Poly is then oven baked for the ultimate even finish.
These boards were made with a true baggers every want in mind! Heavy duty and very well made. I love everything about them, from the looks, playability, and true speed. Highly recommend!!
Like every other Titan product I’ve purchased, these boards are top notch. Sturdy construction with convenient handles on each side. The boards play consistently - not too fast or too slow - and the craftsmanship and art work are phenomenal. Titan strives to continuously up their game and I look forward to purchasing more products in the very near future.
I have been playing on some home made boards that I bought from someone for the last year and they had a slight bounce in the middle but holy cow these boards are amazing !! And wow do they look good !!!